Summer is Here and so are the Rays!
Here are some great tips for the summer.
– Wear sunscreen 30+ spf or higher
– Apply every 20- 30 min.
– Apply right after swimming, even if it says waterproof!
– Wear sun wear ( including Shnozzee)
– Stay in the shade, still wearing sunscreen.
– wear a sunproof hat
– get a sunproof baby tent for the beach
– Don’t forget your ears and back of neck. whoops! then ouch!
– Use Aloe Vera on burns, slather it on. Or better yet don’t get burnt.
– Don’t forget sun reflecting off of water is brutally strong. Thats to all you fisher people ( politically correct) out there. Wear your Shnozzee and sunscreen.
– Stay away from tanning beds, becoming #1 skin cancer causing if used regularly before you were 40. Anyways you don’t want to look like someone’s leather handbag do you!
I will keep updating and if you have any more suggestions join our mailing list and send them in. You could win a Shnozzee!!!!
MOST IMPORTANT USE COMMON SENSE AND WEAR YOUR SHNOZZEE!